BLOCK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We have a division solely dedicated to block
management. Our portfolio of managed blocks has grown rapidly over
the last few years therefore in the interests of increased efficiency
all blocks are looked after by Duke Management Ltd.
The management and administration of purpose built
blocks of flats, converted houses and privately run residential
estates is a quite unique form of property management requiring
specialised skills and an in-depth knowledge of legislation not
normally found within the average residential letting agency.
At Duke Management Ltd we have a proven track
record in the highly specialised area of Block Management. We take
a very proactive interest in the properties we manage with the view
that the value should not only be maintained but enhanced wherever
possible. To achieve this, we work closely with freehold owners
and representatives of Resident Associations to prepare proper programmes
of cost effective management that maximise the capital value of
buildings while continuing to maintain the annual service charge
at a sustainable, economic level.
Duke Management Ltd can offer you:
- 24 Hour Call Out. We recognise that emergencies don't always
happen at convenient times, which is why we provide every resident
with an emergency call number for any problem occurring outside
of normal working hours.
- Well-qualified and experienced staff with an in-depth knowledge
of the complicated legislative issues and administration procedures
involved in Block Management.
- Access to competent contractors at competitive rates.
- Annual budgets, planned maintenance and regular site visits.
- The experience and diplomacy needed to deal with any problems
and to resolve any disputes that may arise within the community.
- Competitive management fees.
- Above all, we offer an extremely flexible approach to Block
Management. We can manage as much or as little as you require
- from merely collecting the service charges through to a full
management package including acting as company secretary.